Brittany Franks is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of MTSU in criminal justice and graduated from Nashville School of Law with Honors. She is a professional horsewoman affiliated with the NRHA, AQHA, USEF, and the MTHJA. Brittany has 18 years of horse experience with accomplishments in the following:
- Multiple championships in the hunter/jumper arena
- Pony Club member for 11 years
- Mulitple AQHA and NRHA championships nationally and internationally
- Tied for 1st place in the Young Rider Division of the USEF in 2002 for Young Rider World medal standings
- Finished Top Ten NRHA standings 2000 and 2002 & Top Ten All American Quarter Horse Congress 2000
- Fourth Place at the Festival of Champions in the Young Rider Medal Finals at Gladstone, New Jersey
- Brittany has had the opportunity to ride and train with the world’s best reining instructors, including Debbie Atkinson in 3-day eventing
- Camp counselor for Natchez Bend Farm’s Critter Keepers, a popular farm animal camp for 6 years
She is also responsible for the nutritional and veterinary guidelines for the horses at Natchez Bend.
- Natchez Bend Barn and Horse Manager, Equine Administrative and IEA Western IEA Head Coach
Brittany is now a practicing attorney at Franks and Richards, LLC. in addition to her management responsibilities of the Riding School and being the Head Coach of the Reining Team and the Western Division of the Natchez Bend Equestrian Team Inc.