****Schooling open Friday from 12 – 7pm and Sat/Sun 6 – 7:30am****
- Proof of Negative Cogginsrequired
- ASTM approved helmets must be worn
- Coats optional and braiding not necessary
- All classesjudged on performance and soundness, martingales not permitted in under saddle or flat classes.
****Stalls are Limited! Must be reserved early and paid for in advance****
- Stall Fee: $45 per night, one bag of shavingsincluded
- Additional Shavings: $6 per bag
- Class Fee: $15 per class
- Office/Schooling Fee: $25
- Non showing fee: $50 per horse
- Medic Fee: $10
From Nashville: Take I-24E to exit 81B, go to 2nd light, turn right onto Rutherford Blvd, go 5 miles, turn left onto Greenland Dr., TLC will be 1/2 mile on left.
From Chattanooga: Take I-24W to exit 81 and go to 2nd light, go to 2nd light, turn right onto Rutherford Blvd, go 5 miles, turn left onto Greenland Dr., TLC will be 1/2 mile on left.
Click for more info
Directions from Nashville
- Take I-65 South to Huntsville for 22.9 miles.
- Take Exit 59-A/59-B for 840 toward Knoxville for 4 miles.
- Take Exit 34-A Peytonsville/Trinity Rd.
- Turn right onto Cool Springs Rd.
- After 1 mile, turn left onto Galloping Lane.
- Turn right onto Saddle Springs Drive.
- Go a mile and turn left onto Saddle Springs Blvd.
- The Jaeckle Centre is straight ahead. Gates will open automatically.
2016 Event Schedule:
located at Roane State Community College in Harriman, TN (approximately 40 miles west of Knoxville near I-40), plays host to a wide variety of livestock and agricultural-related events
- Take I-40 to exit #347 (Harriman/Rockwood).
- Turn left at light onto Highway 27; travel approximately 2 miles.
- Turn left at traffic light (Patton Lane).
- Travel for approximately 1 mile; the Expo Center is on your right.
This is the end of season show for middle and high school interscholastic equitation riders – both hunt seat and western. Regional shows were held to determine the number of teams and individuals moving on to Zone Finals. The national office will provide allotments for riders to move from Zone Finals to National Finals. All horses for this event are donated from member teams and individuals. Hunt seat riders will compete from Walk-Trot-Canter classes through Varsity Open classes at 2’6”; western riders will compete from Walk-Jog-Lope classes through Varsity Open Reining and Horsemanship.